When it comes to adding new subscribers to your email newsletter, there's a right way, a definite wrong way, and an OK way.
Today's video covers these steps more in depth, but for those of who prefer the TL;DR:
- DO give your subscribers a free book when they sign up
- DO tell them WHY they should download and read your book
- DO nurture them with an engaging automatic welcome sequence
- DO adhere to all anti-spam laws
And now for the don'ts:
- DON'T expect people to read your free book just because you send them a link for it once
- DON'T join newsletter giveaways to build your list unless it's very specific to your genre (or better yet, your subgenre)
- DON'T take it personally when people unsubscribe
Hope these tips and tricks help!
To your success!